sorry duane was Who's from New jersey

>Musta been a hellva autocross ya'll had up there to be the FASTEST
Bimwad
>in a stock 1.9 Z3.....<yawn - ZZZzzzzzzzzzz>......Sure it was a
gunfight
>and not a square dance? Or were the local M3's already hibernating for
the
>winter?
>
>Duane Collie
>National Capital Chapter - Virginia
>(a.k.a. the 'O.K. Corral' of BMW Autocrossing - don't bring a knife,
mate)

Duane,
I did missunderstand that post the "big dawgs" in "new jersey" were the
legal crew @ NA sorry for the misunderstanding as for the O.K. Corrall,
I beleive there were 20 M-cars and one Dinian Roadster
which was used in a challange contest. The course was really complex and
could not take advantage of the extra horsepower go and check the
results if you get a chance I think they will be posted to the net soon.
Inform me whenever you guys are running again I'll be sure to attend.
"the Corral" As long as it's worth my while let us say A case of rolling
rock!!!!..

So I'll make it offical If Duane is willing to challange me I'll put up
a case of Old Latrobes finest Lager.. If he is willing to to the same.
to the victor goes the spoils (or spills in this case)

Jeffrey S Lloyd
Delaware Valley Chapter (no autocross -yet)
Philly, South Jersey, North Jersey, Regions SCCA Autocross B-stock
Team Laughing Stock "lucky" #7