Re: Logo legal, etc. from digest #651

"As long as Richard has absolutely nothing to do with the production
of distribution of the decals I think the list is safe, and I doubt
BMWNA is going to know if we use their logo."
- - - - - - - -
1.  BMW will be just like Disney.  Don't even think about showing any
of their logo's in public, even for free.

2.  In theory, Richard will be safe, the digest will be safe, etc. as
long as its all anonymous and Richard's lawyers  are willing to spend
whatever it takes to prove he wasn't involved.  They work for free,
don't they?

All great legal victories in the copyright arena cost big bucks; the
losses cost really big bucks.  Does anyone really want to go there?

Jerry Cohen
BMW CCA 157750
98  328is