Re: BMW Logo (again)

>will you people listen to Richard, he is the the Main Man here!!!
>Compaired to him bubba Duane has NO say in this matter.  Richard Can get
>in trouble for use of the "protected" logo's .... <snip>>
>
>Jeffrey Lloyd
>
>As for (Bubba)Duane, come on man, be smart for a change, that comment
>should have come from the mouth of someone like Mark Kirbort.

Yoooo-Hooooooo...Oh, Jeffery!! Pay attention now, please...class is in
session.

Point # 1) I NEVER said to use the BMW Roundel logo for the Digest.  Go
back and read the archives.  What I said was that I, (that's ME), stuck it
on the RM3DR1 sticker a few years back.  That was MY sticker which I made
up and was given away at my cost to about 150 Digesters and that's all
there was to it.

Point # 2) I said you can't design by committee.  My suggestion was for
WHOMEVER wants to do this, to make it up and then produce it without having
to have universal agreement on the design.  The guy doing the layout & leg
work should have artistic rights if he is willing to do the work.

The two are separate and distinct statements that have (!surprise!) been
run together as so many other things do here.

I agree fully with Richard Welty on this 100%. You put www.bmw-digest.com
on the sticker, you best not be screwing around with the Big Dawgs in New
Jersey or you'll be their Kibbles n' Bits. It's one thing to pee in your
own beer - quite another to piss in someone elses.

Class Dismissed!

Duane Collie