re: stickers, Roundels, legalities, etc.

Richard is right - big corporations in general take a very dim view of
this kind of activity. In one of my other lives I work with Interex, the
International HP User Association. It's the rough equivalent of the CCA
for HP computer users, and it's not for profit. You WOULD NOT BELIEVE
the hoops they have to jump through to use the HP logo and name for
their conferences and publications. I'd be very surprised if BMW was
any different, and it's a huge can of worms that you do NOT want to
open unless absolutely necessary.

- - Greg
- --
Greg Cagle - gregc@domain.elided
No matter what happens, somebody will find a
way to take it too seriously - Dave Barry