M3 springs and bars on a 325i

Don't know about the bars, but the springs from an E30 M3 work fine
on other E30's. The weight difference is something close to 35 lbs.
at each corner. Not enough to make a noticeable difference. Just
looking at a stock E30 M3 you will see exactly what ride height you
are going to get. Ride will be similar. After a few years on BBS
non-progressive rate springs, I wanted just a little more ride
height clearance (previously 5") and a less bone jarring ride in the
city (Chgo.) .  Tried Eibach's and took them off the next day. Just
as stiff as BBS. They measured out identical to the BBS springs,
and were similar in ride height. The M3 springs are easy to find and
a great compromise for those looking for a somewhat lowered car and
maintaining a compliant ride, and you will save $$. I got mine for
$100.  I lost about one second in track times with the M3 springs vs
the BBS.

Charlie Shimkus
1985 325  Snaked!
1988 944 Turbo S