NYCBMWCCA thanks

hello Digesters,
I would like to thank New york chapter of the BMWCCA.  They put on a
first class autocross event this last saturday.  It reassured me that
there are some really great BMW owners out there.  The course was
challenging yet incredibly fun.  There was quite a few modified and
stock BMW's there was actually over 80 cars attended.  The competition
was fierce in all of the classes with the 3 fastest BMW's within 5
tenth's of a second of each other. The 3 hour drive to Nassau Coliseum
was well worth the trip. Once again thanks to NYC-BMWCCA  for a great
time. and I'm looking forward to running in the series next season.

Jeffrey Lloyd
96 Z3 1.9
Team Laughing Stock "lucky" #7