WOB - Modifying Caravan brakes

     Slight BMW content.  I need to use my '98 Caravan Sport as a trailer
     tow vehicle to go to track events.  Fully loaded this thing stops
     about as well as a coal train.  Anybody have any ideas where I could
     explore the equivalent of a big brake kit for this thing?  I've
     already asked the local dealer if they know of larger rotors, calipers
     or grabbier pads from another Dodge vehicle like a Dakota etc.  They
     don't know of any parts that would be compatible.  My Caravan is the
     sport version but doesn't have a trailer tow pkg.  Ideas?

     Jim Powell