<ALL> Amazon.com and "Unbeatable BMW"

I know that a few of you, like me, ordered the Unbeatable BMW book from
amazon awhile ago when they were offerring the book at around $27.  I just
got an e-mail from Amazon telling me that they have shipped the book and
charged me the same amount that was originally agreed apon.  It came to
$34.00 with shiping and everything.

I don't know if other's have gotten the same e-mail.  I'm still catching up
on the digest.  But I remembered that many of us that ordered the book were
asking others if they had any news.

When the book comes in I will let you all know whether it's the same book
that we have seen advertised for as much as $84.

- --David Boyd, boydd@domain.elided
'84 325e 200k
BMW CCA
BMW ACA

They're coming to take me away, ha ha, hee hee, ho ho.