<FS> E36 325is, E36 M3 Exhaust, JC Chip, M Contour wheels

Greetings Digestmates.....

Ouch, could you guys keep it down a bit?  The haze of a booze-laden two week
Bermuda vacation took it's toll on me.

The last thing I remember is Gary Bossert, Woody Hair, Rich Beebe, and Mario
Langsten ganging up on me making me drink one beer for each of the 195
horsepower in an S14 motor.  I unwittingly chose to speak of Gary's
collection of E30 M3s as "Gary's Boy Racer E30 M3 Museum".

They must 'o Hypmotized me or sumethin'.....Damn those guys, now I've got to
own one of those fool things.  That was the only the notion that came to
mind as Craig Eller sprung Jim Powell and I from jail....well that and that
stewardess from Air Hooters.....

In order to pay for the damage done to my credit card by an unknown bubba
buying drinks for an entire island, and the damage we inflicted to the said
island resulting from the golf cart enduro race, as well as to cover legal
expenses, the following stuff is on the block:

- -E36M3 Cat-back exhaust system.  Purchased only 8 months ago from a fellow
digester.  Can be yours for $250 + shipping.

- -JC chip for *non-vanos* '92 325is.  Will fit Motronic ECU '402' cars, $170
+ shipping.

- -Set of M-Contour 7.5"x17" BMW Motorsport Light Alloy Wheels.  rear
235/40-17 MXX3s are shot   Fronts are about 1/2.  Tire changing scratches in
(2) wheels, nearly imperceptible curb rash on one of these two.  (3) of (4)
of these wheels were retrued/ remanufactured/ refinished within the last 12
months.  $950 + shipping.  These may be sold to someone with an E34, if they
don't fit, they're up for grabs.

- -'92 BMW 325is, 102K, all records since 50K, alpine white/ tan leather,
5-speed, with Pioneer CDX-M30 CD changer.  Lots of replaced parts and
repairs completed on this vehicle:

- -Offset solid lower control arm bushings
- -Rear strut mounts
- -f/r Pagid pads
- -New expansion valve/ evaporator/ dryer
- -Bilstein Sports f/r
- -Guibo
- -Water pump

Paint work to repair small ($400) parking lot hit, and tree branch.  All
work performed by BMW dealer shop.   Overall condition of car is quite good,
enthusiast owned and maintained.  Looking for about $12,000 or so.

All of the above items are presently located in Raleigh, N.C.

Frank Massaro
BMW CCA Tarheel/ NCC

ISOP/ PF2/ FYYFF

'92 325is <----for sale