There's No Place Like Home

Man, somebody needs to open a Popeyes Fried Chicken franchise in Bermuda.
Last week Bubba Jason and I got so desperate that we had an order Fed Ex'd in.
It mysteriously got lost in the Bermuda Triangle (more likely in somebody's
mouth).
As soon as we 'de-planed' (that's flight attendant talk for the opposite of
boarding), we hopped in a taxi and headed straight to the nearest Popeyes.
Talk about good tastin' food.
BDA Jason looked like he was gonna have an orgasm. With each bite he'd say,
"man, this is good chicken, man this is GOOD chicken". After gaining about
10 pounds, we left.
So on the next Bubba trip we're gonna bring our own. We figure we can by
it, freeze it, and pack it up. We'll have all the Bubba's lickin' their
fingers. BTW, Duanegerous did have the locals fry up some kinda island bird
for us, but it just wasn't the same. Thanks for the effort, but there's no
place like home.

On this use of the Roundel, or kidneys or MotorSport colors, these are all
registered trademarks of BMW. It doesn't matter if you profit from their
use or not, you still have to be authorized. I garauntee that BMW ain't
gonna authorize any of us to use their trademark.
Hell, they've let their lawyers loose on several enthusiasts that just put
the Roundel on their websites. The BMW CCA is authorized to use the
trademarks, if we follow the CCA guidelines and get their blessing, this
could be OK, otherwise....somebody'd better prepare their defense.

- - Bubba Chip
"I was tanned when I went to Bermuda, and I'm tanned on my return, go figure."