Re: Randy der anti-racer

In a message dated 12/4/98 10:26:06 PM Pacific Standard Time, owner-bmw-
digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Subject: Randy der anti racer...

 ERRR last time I checked most of us are here because we like to drive our
cars
 brisk...and safe....And tech is talked often.
 Maybe you should go to a drivers school and find out what your car is like so
 you don't slam into a guard rail. If you just want to polish the sucker I can
 tell you from past experience a P car is a much better choice.

 GGray
 ( flame suit on )

Duh, I raced my 928S4 , gave that a try, was really fun, but finally became
boring to me, so I moved on to other things. Been to racing school, done that,
real fun, so hopefully I won't be slamming into any guardrails.

I'm simply stating that all this list sems to be is "I MUST GET MORE
PERFORMANCE OUT OF MY 3 SERIES!". Jeez, there were OTHER choices in cars if
you wanted all-out performance, rather than "auto shopping" your present cars
to death, and beating those same peformance SUBJECTS to death. Just go over
the last 30 or 40 posts, all the same damn thing, over and over again. Reminds
me of the kid who wants to put the BIG muffler on his little Acura so it
sounds "racy".:-)

Flame me, but shouldn't this digest be renamed "3 series racers digest" to be
more accurate. It certainly is NOT, IMO, a general discussion group like other
marquees of cars. It's very imbalanced to the "soup your car up" side.

Randy
cookies@domain.elided
BMW CCA member