Anti-Theft Radio

John wrote:

My trouble is that the radio is, of course, locked with no documentation
as to
what the code might be to free it up.  Can you advise where I may call
(the
manufacturer, BMW etc.) to get the code.

John, any dealer can get you the code.  You can try giving them the VIN
number of the car, but most likely they will need the serial number from
the radio which must be removed to get it.  Let me know if you need
instructions.  Be careful when imputting the code.  Three tries and it
locks up.  Then, you must leave the key in position 1 for an hour to
clear the lockup.  Have fun with your new car.

Craig Eller
BMW CCA Everglades Chapter
E36 ///M3
RM3DR1