<FS><E28> 2-fer sale... 535i Turbo and normal 535i

It's garage sale time!  I have TWO E28s for sale (located in NJ).  Both cars
are fine, I'm selling them to buy another car.

FIRST CAR:

    I hate to do it, but it has become necessary for me to sell "Helen", my
'85 535i Callaway Turbo.
    Full details and specs on the car can be found at:
    http://www.bubbaclub.com/rob/callaway.htm

    Basically, the car is a very civilized daily driver that happens to pack
300hp and can keep up with (and pass) an E36 M3.  Euro bumpers and lights
(all BMW parts).  Every sport upgrade has been applied to this car in a
"total project" style - it all works very well together.  Full M5/750 front
end, 750iL brakes, Bilstein Sports with H&R springs and front sway bar,
strut tower brace, BL/SS Level 3 shortshifter, etc.  The pictures on the web
site show a Recaro driver's seat but I'm keeping that - the original seat is
in great shape and will be re-installed.  Really great Blaupunkt stereo/CD
changer.  Similar (and older) E28 turbos are in the Roundel from $13K to
$18K... I'm asking $15K for this sorted-out example.

SECOND CAR:

    1986 535i 5-speed, white with maroon leather.  Only 82K miles.  This car
is completely stock except for a lowered suspension that I think is Bilstein
or Koni struts with H&R springs, and a a BL/SS Level 2 shortshifter.  This
car has never been hit and has all original, great-condition paint.  Leather
is excellent also.  Everything works except the radio (previous owner cut
the wires and I haven't gotten around to straightening them out) and temp
guage.

New stuff:
    tires (195/70-14 on 14" 528e alloys), alternator, exhaust and cat, and a
new radiator this weekend (I caught a rock in it last week!), heater control
valve.

    This car is fast, handles great even with the 14" tires, and looks
almost like new.  I can e-mail a picture, just ask.  Price: $6500.

- - Rob Levinson
always_coca-cola@domain.elided
Home: 732-297-3074
Office: 973-815-0047