E28 528e diff swap

I would not go over 3.45 for a diff in the "e" engine cars due to the lower
rev limit. Either a 3.25 or a 3.45 makes for a nice improvement, with limited
slip. It is a fairly easy task if you are mechanically inclined it should be
no problem. All you need are two good jack stands, and a jack, and the tools
of course :-) Should take you around six hours...taking your time and not
rushing. Alittle less with a helping hand...I normally do it in two hours:-)
But i have done quit a few...

Ggray