<E30> Which Coolant ?

I have been trying to find what might be a good coolant to
use to top up for my 86 325. I tried to get a list of
recommended coolants but I was unable to. All I got was
something in Bentley mentioning that I ought not to use
coolants containing phosphates, however all the coolants
I checked didn't have anything on them saying whether
they had or didn't have phosphates. Does anyone one
know if "Prestone" would do the job ? Secondly how
often should one flush the radiator and how might one
go about that. Thanks

Mike Theuri
86 325 168K