Mark Kibort

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have solved the problem with getting tons of unwanted e-mail from Mark Kibort.
I installed a filter to automaticlly transfer any mail from him to my TRASH.  Now
no matter what he sends, I don't see it.  (I had contemplated having the filter
return the mail to him but figured it wasn't worth it.)

It is unfortunate that Mark has acted so obnoxiously against the will of the rest of
the list.  Due to his outright refusal to shut up, those of us who use these filters
will never hear from him again - even if he does someday add some real value to the
list.

If anyone else is fed up with his constant baragge of postings, I would urge you to
configure a filter to trash his mails as they arrive.  Very effective yet not disruptive
to the list as a whole!  (And even if he responds to _this_ email - it gets trashed!)

Take care,

Tom Clark
85 308GTS QV
84 325e

p.s.  It doesnt work on the digest version - sorry.