Sumitomo Tires - Anyone buy them?

Bought some M3 wheels but my bank account is getting dry and I need some
tires fast.

The Tire Rack has them for a good price and seems to think that they are
decent.  Has anyone ever bought them?  Am I wasting my time?  I am willing
to go with a better brand, but I cannot spend $800 for 4 tires so 10% under
the Tire Rack's price is not what I am looking to get.

My 325iC is a daily driver with the majority of the miles on the highway.
It does not get raced so I do not need to worry about "track grip."  Your
help is appreciated.

Robert A. Goldstein
activeAnswers Product Marketing
Compaq Computer