<OT> F1 at Indy !!!

Since there seem to be so many F1 fans on the list, thought I'd pass this
along, courtsey of ICR OnLine (CART and IndyCar info service).

The FOA (Formula One Administration Limited) and Tony George, owner of IMS,
announced today they have reached an agreement in principle to hold a US
Gran Prix at the Brickyard in the year 2000. The exact date will be
announced in 1999.

The event will be run on a permanent, 2.53 mile circuit to be built at the
Speedway. Construction will begin immeadiately, and will include the main
straight, Turn One and the short chute between Turn One and Turn Two. The
rest of the course will be in the infield. The race will be clockwise on
the oval - the opposite direction the NASCARs and Indy Cars run.

Forms for tickets can be obtained via e-mail by a request to
tickets@domain.elided.

Obligitory BMW content - now we Americans will get to see the new BMW
powered F1 cars kick butt on OUR home soil!

Bill Bauman
'97 328is w/sport pkg
BMW CCA 150616
Genesee Valley Chapter