M package on '99 E36

Yup, my '99 328is COUPE has the M aero package.  Not that i wanted it that way,
i just wanted the suspension and wheels.  Aero, emblems, steering wheel, shifter
and even the damn floormats.  I kinda don't like it though because i remember
back in '96 when someone inquired on the digest where to get M emblems for his
328 he got flamed by the M owners for being a wanna-be.

I haven't been on the digest for 2 years since i got my new one i figured i'd
log-on again.  I thought you guys would have talked about this before but
since Rob wrote it i thought i'd tell you its true.

Also I feel the guy was practically giving it away since the model is being
discontinued.  If anyone wants to know my deal, they can write me.