Get a life steve

Message text written by INTERNET:bmw@domain.elided
>Steve Albrecht
Golden Gate Chapter<

Steve , get a life.!

Ive only replied to insulting comments like yours.    If the list wants m=
off, then I will stop getting emails and questions.
Believe me, Im very tired of responding to bogus claims and
misunderstanding of the concepts of Ram Air.
I only want to help the understanding level of a big part of the
performance bolt on area, that of Intake systems.
Ive done much testing in that area, and have been bashed for sharing the
results.   Like it or not, the information is
solid and should help in making decisions in buying performance parts in
this area.   =

See you at the track

Mark Kibort
ERAM (innoventions.org)