more cop stuff......

You can never judge a cop by his appearance....so just DON'T.

I have had experiences with "good" cops and "bad" ones...but that's how
life goes.

One question for all the police on this list....

Is it legal to break stuff in people's car while they are searching it?

I was with my friend when he was pulled over for "noise disturbance" (loud
radio) at about 11pm on the 4th of July....

1st of all...is it really necessary to have 2 cop cars on one minor
pull-over?

2ndly, they basically discriminated us by looking at our long hair and
thinking that we're some kind of drug dealers.

Next, they made us get out of the car with hands above our
heads...etc.etc.

The worst part is the fact that they basically were searching US for about
2 minutes a piece...made me quite nervous.

they then searched the car and broke the center counsel and acted like
nothing happened....told him that he better turn down his radio OR ELSE
(ohh...I was soooooooo scared).

I have also had another experience very much like this.....can they do all
that Legally???

I say that it is extremely unfair!!!!

Just my $.02

Eben Shantz