Ram at the track

Message text written by INTERNET:bmw@domain.elided
>From: Matt6481@domain.elided
Subject: ERAM is gerbil-free and friendly...

OK, so Mark is claiming ear-to-ear smiles at the track...  Might that be =
an
incriminating stand to take on the gerbil-free issue?

- - -Matt
92 325is Sharked and not about to be Rammed
<
the track, they might understand how to really enjoy your cars. (instead =
of
endangering
kids lives in parking lots)   Get on the track, I highly recommend it.   =

You can practice
your 100 mph to a hair pin techniques and slide a little and learn car
control, and your limits.

I personally enjoy the competition as the best part is driving to the
track, with my A/C on and radio blasting,
and  then driving home doing the same after beating most of the trailer
babies.

The extra 10 ponies may not seem like a lot to you , but side by side
accelerating to a turn, making a safer pass is worth =

it.  (your 325is could be helped a little as we are dynoing  a stock one
next week if you are interested)

So, Im out on the track every chance I get, I have the E-Ram running on t=
he
car and always have a smile on my face.
If I didnt get off on the track so much, I might have to try your gerbils=
, =

How do you use them anyway, you seem to know alot about this??????  =

Mark
innoventions.org