<MISC>I have read wrong and a public apology

BMW Digesters:

I'm sorry for the mistake I read and waste some bandwidth about the so
called "ERAM". I made one mistake and I apologize to continuing on this
tread. I apologize and I will not remark about this subject no more.

PS. He (you Mark) got so defensive, I do ever wonder though, when you
finish that so-called product of yours the most efficient, cheapest
(whatever you are finalizing on that ERAM). How many are you actually
going to sell it on this Digest? I'm sure I'm one of the thousands
annoyed about your invention and so tired of reading your defensive
posts. I wonder..

Sorry for the waste of bandwidth...

- --
Reynaldo Tong