Ok enough is enough ----- PLEASE READ

Hello everyone, =

Just want to say , sorry for all the Flame wars regarding the ERAM and Ra=
air discussions.
I never intended to spend so much time defending my device and some well
known theories
regarding air flow.    However, I get kind of passionate when I learn or
discover something
and this fueled my desire to help clear up a lot of misunderstandings
regarding my device and =

air flow theory in general. =

This will be my last unsolicited post.   I apologize for any extra readin=
of things you may have not =

even cared about.  I will say for the 100s of emails that were positive a=
nd
supportive, thanks.   =

If any of you want to take any questions relating to air flow off line, I=
more than happy to discuss them
with you.  My books are by my side and if they don't have the answer, I
have several  X-Nasa/Grumman people =

to get you an answer to your question.

I hope everyone continues to enjoy and improve their cars and more
importantly their skills to handle them.
Ive been a car lover since day one, and just discovered racing and track
events several years ago.  I must say
I thought I was a good driver before, but the track just makes you better=
. =

(plus, I never speed anymore unless I'm doing
my 60-100 HP tests on the open freeway .   Well, I should say I speed a l=
ot
less)

Take care,  and even though it may not seem like it from my hurried text,=
do love the BMWs, and the intelligence level
of this group, but sometimes you guys just push people over the edge.

If you want to ask a question regarding Ram air, or want to know more abo=
ut
the ERAM,  just email me privately.
My offer still stands for the free dyno run as long as one of the runs ha=
the FAN on it.   If you are close to MT View and FREY racing, let me know=

and we can set  it up    328s,325s and 318s (Ms or not) are most desirabl=
for the tests

Mark Kibort
E-RAM and track videos on CDrom

Innoventions.org