<ALL> No-Contact Thermometer

I recently saw an add for this device and figured that it may be of
interest to some of you who race their cars (tire temperatures).  I don't
have a scanner so I can't send you any pictures if you are interested.
The thermometer is sold by a company called QA Products 1-800-845-8818
ext. 130, www.allqa.com  Apparently the thermometer is intended for use
in the food service industry.  The ad that I have has two models, one for
$99 and the other selling for $149.  The more expensive model projects a
laser beam onto the area being surveyed.  Both models boast a temperature
range of 0-500 or the Celsius equivalent.  I have no affiliation with the
company I just though that some of you that wanted a non contact
pyrometer but didn't want to pay a lot of money might find this of use.

Take care,
Matthew Stellas
1995 318i
BMWCCA
UUC

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]