1/4 miles times-95 M3

FWIW, I ran my car (95 M3)Wednesday night at the 1320 and boy was i
shocked!  I ran a corrected 13.53 @ 99.529 mph!  I was blown away..that
was my best time and was in the semi-finals..I broke out and lost the
race.. I was a little mad, but when i got the time slip....yeehaw!

Mods that I have that are stright line related would be:
euro HFM w/ Jim C chip, cone filter, CF heat shield, 3" cold air ducting
from front mesh grill to cone filter, BL/SS w/ERK, bilsteins and H&R's
(maybe the stiffer susp. helps (?)...

The above run was run on four Nitto 555 ZR's (235/45/17). These tires
have a 300 treadware but grip very well in stright line acceleration.
However, a bit sqwirmy in the corners and on grooved pavement.

Have a good holiday, Tim (PHAT M3)