re: ABS problem

Had this same problem on my friends 88 M3.  Someone got the jumper
cables around backwards when they jump started it...  Turns out that
earlier model E30s have a ABS relay with an internal fuse.  I *think*
the later E30s do not have this relay.  Anyways, since your 325i is the
same year as this M3, it should have the relay.  It is located under the
steering column above the ABS main computer.  The relay on the M3 had a
metal casing.  Once you find it, you can carefully take it apart.  The
fuse is nothing more than a thin gauge wire near the base of the relay.
I simply replaced the fuse with a similar gauge wire.  You may want to
check your local library for the Mitchell manual that covers you car.
It has an excellent schematic diagram covering the entire car.  When you
fix it, you should be able to hear the solenoids in the ABS pump cycle
when you turn the key on.