Re: E46

>> Dear all,
>>
>> I wonder why the list lacks any discussions related to E46s?
>>
>> Tamer Rashad
>> '99 323i
>> '91 325iC
>
>Because real men drive E36's.
>
>John F. (#4)

Oh my here we go again, I thought all you guys learned your lesson
when we left the E30 behind. the same crap Oh the new car is too
civilized blah blah. now your doing the same stuff again..  It will get
better, remember there is still a coupe and ///Mcar coming next summer,
so don't start with that please I love all bmw's and when they refine
the e46 a bit and sport it up (hint hint look for the 330is next year)
there will be a different tune...

and Tamer,
hold tight the 46 is just too new for people to have enough knowledge
it will come with time and lets us have a moment of silence for our
beloved e36 may she rest in peace.  and pray that we get a killer ///M
car from what I hear we will.

Jeff Lloyd