Bubbas, Turkey and Rolling Rock!

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend Everyone,

I have not been "enlightened" about the "Bubba Exodus"....I must have missed
something somewhere along the line!  Maybe I was too busy being "away from my
computer"...Good for us all once in awhile!

What happened to Duane Collie, et al?  Is Bubba Michel included in this group
as well?

I must assume there was some sort of "flame war", and the Bubbas stormed off
(for whatever reason) to indulge in "polite" conversation among themselves
while they eat Turkey and drink Rolling Rock!  Just a guess.

Could someone please fill me in on what has transpired?

Regards and Happy ///Motoring,

John Weese
BMW CCA#76646
'73 2002tii