A Bimwad Thanksgiving

Ain't nothin' better on Thanksgiving day than to treat the M3 to a nice
wax job, then take it for a long drive until it's time  for some
delicious home cooked turkey jerky. (Mom is getting a little senile and
sometimes she forgets that 8 hours may be a tad too long to leave the
bird in the oven)  But the fixins' are good, and we always love to hear
the story of how mom squealed the tires on the family station wagon one
day and it scared her so bad she wouldn't drive it anymore.  I wonder
what she would think of my M3?  Happy Thanksgiving all!

Suzy
M3 turbo princess