AMSOIL - Good Stuff or Not

Has anyone had any experience with Amsoil?  I am considering using the
oil, along with the bypass filter system in my tow vehicle.  I have lab
reports indicating that its properties, such as flash point,
pouribility, etc., are excellent, but is it actually excellent in
actuality?  Will the filtering system that is supposed to take out
particles down to 1 micron drastically decrease engine wear over the
current Fram ToughGuard filter that I am using that is supposed to get
to 15 microns?  BTW, this is a 2 stage filter, the first taking out to
20 microns and a finer, slower filter that receives a small portion of
the oil takes out the small stuff.  The oil is supposed to reach the
small filter once every 5 min at highway speeds.

I was set on Amsoil until I did a little more research and found out
that it is multilevel marketing.  That other Am company seems to have
cast a shade of doubt over all such operations for me.

Thanks for any help or advice.

JAmes Clay