Need help installing a cd changer bracket kit (E36)

Hello all,

I recentely purchased a cd changer bracket kit for my 95 325i p/n 65 12
8 351 811 which came with another bracket p/n 65 12 9 059 415 and none
of them fit.  By the way the changer p/n is 82 11 1 468 014.  So once I
realized these brackets weren't the right ones I called the place I
bought them, Hendrickson BMW, and they sent me another bracket kit p/n
82 11 1 467 009 and this one doesn't fit either.(which took another week
to get here).  At least not everything fits.  It came with two brackets,
one shaped like an L with a flange on the end and another one that is
angle shaped.  The angle shaped one does mount to the pre-welded screws
in the trunk of my car but the other holes which I assume are to mount
the cd changer don't line up at all with any other holes on the changer.
As for the other L shaped bracket I have no idea what the hell that
bracket is for.  I'm assuming it is to mount the changer vertically.  I
may be wrong.  Can anyone help me?  Do I have the correct bracket assy.
and am just not seeing how to put it together or did these clowns screw
up again?  I need the help of proffesionals now so I am calling on the
digest instead of those idiots at Hendrickson. TIA!

Manuel Paredes
1995 325i
BMWCCA L.A. chapt.