CD Changer for sale

I've developed a need for a short shifter but need to come up with the $
discretely, hence I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in my cd
changer.

I have a '94 325is.  It's a Pioneer changer(2 yrs. old) and includes one
cartridge.  The changer is controlled by the stock head and all the
functions work.  It isn't, however, a BMW unit - it requires an adapter
plug, which I have.  Though, I do believe that it's the exact changer
BMW uses except it doesn't say BMW. (FWIW BMW uses both Pioneer and
Alpine changers as stock.)

I believe that this changer will work in 3/5/7 series models from 93 up,
but I need to further investigate.

If you're interested please e-mail me privately with an offer.

Thanks.
Nik