Coppers

Howdy everbody,

I'm gonna talk this way cuz we all miss De Wayne an company <gulp>.  I gots
to respond to this anti-police thread cuz it's soooo BMW related...

Personally, I can't think uv a tuffer yob than ta be an inner-city copper.
To go to work everday knowin there's bunches of gang banger types who
prolly (first time I've ever uttered "prolly"!) would shoot me without
thinkin twice bout it, hey that would scare the, er crap outta me.  I
wouldn't do that yob fer twice what J. Fontaine, the Digests ex-good cop,
kidded about needing to come work in New Yawk.  I mean, hey, if I do my job
real bad <burp>, the company loses some dough an mebbe I gits fired.
Sounds like a good trade compared to a bad copper day.

Course those guys mostly get paid in cash, and don't have to pay taxes on
it...<bg>

Hey, on another note, I hope someones keepin track of who aint postin so we
can figger out who's a Bubba.  Guess we all know it ain't yers truly.

Later,
Donn

Donn York
Treasurer, The Interlake Corporation