I Created a BLUE BULB Monster!

All -

I believe I'm responsible for starting this Blue Bulb thread over a week and
a half ago by asking if anyone knew the availability of the new Philips
Bluevisions...

I am disappointed about what this thread has spiraled down to...

Please accept my humblest of apologies for starting it in the first place.

Jonathan
'92 325i