< FS > '88 735i 5 SPEED

OK, here's an opportunity for someone. I have not seen this car but I'm told
it's black over tan and very clean. The mileage is around 160K and the asking
price is $6500. This car is located near Allentown , Pa. For additonal info
cantact Joe at  M & R Repairables  610-767-1445, or email at
info@domain.elided.  I'm not in any way affiliated with this company.
There were only  275  of these  5 speed  '88 735i's imported to the states and
I love the one I have. I'd like to see this one get a good home. Any
takers?

             Rick

                88 735i    5  speed