<misc>"Bubba Come Back"

(The above subject line is much funnier if you say it to the tune of
'Baby Come Back", the 70's hit by the rock group "Player".  But I
digress..)

Before any "we dont miss bubbas" threads start to flare up, let me
just say that I personally enjoy the technical input, advice, and
experience that the gentlemen who refer to themselves as "Bubbas" put
into the digest.  Let me also say, that unless you've attended a
PizzaFest, you can't POSSIBLY appreciate all that Bubba's do in the
name of FUN, FUN, and BMW's.

Ron Browne
1992 318is
Bowie, MD