WOB TY & auto theft

Thanks to everyone who responded to my post asking
about auto theft or other big claims experience
with USAA. The consensus is they are a great
company to do business with. They are highly
recommended by many satisfied digesters. (You can
only use them if you or a parent was/is a military
officer).

Fortunately, my girlfriend's Jeep was found and no
claim is needed (except for door lock/steering
column/cd player)! The moron was still driving it
2 weeks after stealing it, and it was parked right
in front of his apartment. He had done zero to
change its appearance; it still had very
distinctive (in Missouri at least) Louisiana
plates and a REDWOOD CITY, CALIFORNIA JEEP/EAGLE
tire cover on the spare. The sack of crap also
smoked approximately 8,000 cigarettes in the car,
leaving an awful stench & butts all over the
place. This guy was also seen breaking into
several other cars/garages to steal stereos and
stuff (witnesses reported the Jeep's plates).

I sincerely hope this idiot will be put in jail
and become some big mean guy's be-otch. Hope our
Bimmers are harder to start w/o a key than Jeeps;
I now know how to get them started w/o a key in
about 10 seconds using a big screwdriver.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody. Everyone with a BMW
has something to be thankful for. Go Cowboys!