Stebro

I am basically in the same boat, except that I've only been waiting
since first week of October, and my existing system is still ok, so the
car is still in use.  I did just get off the phone with Dan Petschenig,
who indicates my cat has now been shipped to their forwarder in NY
(thats how they minimize the import duty, which is included in quoted
prices), and I should see it middle of next week.  When I called him
monday before this he indicated that they had 3 cat assemblies being
finished since they had finally recieved backordered flanges.  Hopefully
yours is one of those 3 too.

I do have to say I appreciate that with either shipment, there was no
credit card charge until the pieces actually left NY.

Steve Poland
'88 535is
Portland, Or.