Re: bmw-digest V9 #581

>Subject: MUST Sell: '95 M3
>haven't sold the car.  My best guess is not too many people appreciate
>the Dakar Yellow like I do.

Sad but true. You either love it (I do) or hate it.

>The dealers offerred me the whole sale price which averaged 26.5K.

Prices are somewhat higher in CA, but according to my Maryland Black Book
(real wholesale book, not available to public, blah, blah) $26.5 is a great
price to get from a dealer. I would sell without much hesitation. the
wholesale on the east Cost seems to be just below $25K for a clean car.
Sorry, I wish I had the money to buy it myself :-(
Mike.S

'92 E30 325iC, BMWCCA #159367
http://www.gis.net/~mikest