Blue Ions/Paint Care

Can someone please explain the difference between Xenon lamps/bulbs and the
Blue Ions, other than the fact they use different gases?   If Xenon gas-filled
lamps put out better light than stock Halogens, shouldn't the gas-filled Blue
Ion bulbs rank closer to Xenons than stock Halogens? Are Xenon's available for
Ellipsoidal 9006-bulbed headlamps?  I'm planning to replace the stock 50W 9006
bulbs with 80W 9006 Blue Ion bulbs in my E30, so I can see for myself which is
the better bulb and if they turn out to be terrible, I'll use them for
show...no big deal.

I just got a fresh paint job done on my E30 (bronzit-beige metallic) and was
wondering how I could protect it and make it look it's best.  I know alot of
CCA members have traditionally been using Zymol...are their any alternatives
or is this THE best stuff?

Barry Robinson  <!~modifies his BMW to please himself...not others.
LA Chapter