525i "93"

This is my first posting to this list. So if I have any snaffus please forgive
and forget or better yet let me know.

I have a 525i BMW that I bought new and manage to get custody of before my
divorce was final. Then I happily got the dog then the kids. Be careful what
you wish !

I missed all recall notices that went along with my car. I recently found out
on line about a couple and sent to CCA to no avail. Gas Line, Brake Light
etc...

I actually had a fire ( thought it was steaming coffee until it burned leg)
about four years ago that started with the Brake Light Switch. At the time I
was fighting lawyers, divorce etc... So I just removed the other and replaced
although some well placed plastic and carpet was ruined. The dealership said
nothing of the recall.

I also found a problem with gas fumes. I understand that it to may have been a
recall. I also assume that maybe to much time have passed. So I would like to
know in the absence of BMW fixing the gas line ? if anyone has suggestions on
or info on what I need to do to remedy the problem it would be appreciated.

I would like to keep the car it has sentimental value. Year when I met new
wife !

Sincerely

Bill Forester