<E34> M5 Purchase Qs

I am new to the BMW list and have a couple of questions.

I used to own an E30 M3 and have missed it ever since I sold it.  Now I
have a chance to purchase an M5.  I got a ride in one when I graduated
from college and have always wanted one.

What if any real gotchas are there to look for?  Both cars I am looking
at tomorrow have full maintenance records since new.

I will set up a pre-purchase inpection.  Any recommendations in the
Williamsburg/Chesapeake VA area?

Thanks
Joel
Joel.Wahlsten@domain.elided