Re: MK Motorsports

I've seen MK Motorsports wheels sold in many places in the US. Their deep dish
rims are very good looking and I have seen a lot of 8 Series Beemers with MK
wheels. (I've also seen them on an E39 and they look really nice) If you are
looking for spoilers I dont know any places that sell them here, but if you
just want the wheels look into European Car magazine, there are many places
that advertise them in there. I dont have any personal experience with MK so I
cant say whether I know much about quality or build.

  Tommy Koch
  '99 528i
  Soon to have Hamaan Monoblock 2's 18x8.5 all around