Re: Bon Ami and Baking Soda to clean windows

:Can someone tell me if the Bon Ami that's recommended for cleaning the
:windshield is the common sink-cleaning compound? Or, can anyone share their
:tips on getting the glass back to pristine condition?

Supposedly there are two different Bon Ami cleansers on the market. I think you
want the stuff with the chick on the side. I'm sure someone else will tell you
the product's address information to confirm.

Anyway I have used this a couple of times and it works great. To dry the outside
windows without any streaks you might want to try newpaper. It's cheap and works
really well. Just wear gloves.

Also I was watching a home show and they used baking soda as a very mild
abrasive to clean exterior windows surfaces.