Stripped aluminum bolt hole ?s

Hey guys & gals:

I stripped one of the bolt holes on my oil pan recently while doing the baffle thing on my E30 M3. Thought it wouldn't matter seeing how it's just 1 of about a zillion bolts that hold the thing on. After getting home from ///M Day I checked the pan and saw that a little oil is leaking around the bolt in question. What's the best remedy for a stripped aluminum bolt hole?

Also, how can you tell if you need new rear shock mounts? What kind of sounds, etc., give you a clue?

While I'm at it, what are the symptoms of a CV joint going bad? Noise, leakage, etc.?

BTW, While on the subject of ///M Day, did anyone besides me get out of the MZ3 coupe and think your E30 M3 handles better that car? Seemed pretty loose to me!

Thankx

Evan