E30 M3 3.0 S50

Hi all,
    We just completed a project that I thought you all might have quite
a bit of interest in knowing about.  We installed an engine and
transmission assembly from a '95 M3 into an '88 M3 body.  We also
documented the project by taking pictures with our digital camera.  I
have put up a special section on our website with the pictures and a
very brief description of what we did.  We are planning an in depth
article for the Roundel.  This article will include  a detailed
description of how this project was done and what parts were used.  For
now, I thought you all might enjoy a sneak peak at some of the photos
that we took.  There's no regular link to it on our website.  You can
access the M3 Project by going to
http://www.zionsvilleautosport.com/M3_Project/m3_project.htm  I thought
the enthusiasts on this list would enjoy it the most, so you guys/gals
get the first peek ;)  We hope this helps anyone else planning to
undertake such a project.  If nothing else, hopefully it will generate
some continued enthusiasm for the breed.  This is truly an awesome
setup.  You gotta wonder why they never did this in the first place!

- --
Jason Lile                               Administrator
Parts Manager                            BMW Parts Digest
Zionsville Autosport
http://www.zionsvilleautosport.com