Re: Re: BMW CCA elections

John Firestone  notes about his January Roundel arrival:

>That likely will be in mid-February for those of us in Europe.  Will
>it then be too late to vote?

John:

I just got off the phone with the National Office in Boston.  They told me
that the deadline for you, and other members living abroad, is the same as
for all other members--February 12, 1999.

If you want to be sure to get a ballot in a timely fashion, you will have
to write or e-mail the National Office with a credit card number.  They
will then Fed Ex you your ballot.

This procedure seems cumbersome, and makes it rather a large burden for you
to vote, but that is the procedure.

Keith
Keith Wollenberg
BMWCCA, V.P. Golden Gate  ( # 73293)  *As should be obvious,*
BMWACA Seattle  (Since 1972)      *all opinions expressed*
                                                   *are solely my own.*
'88 ///M5 (MFREUDE)       '72 tii Touring (TOURING)
'95 M3 (M-Tschuss) [Kelly's car, which I get to drive sometimes.<g>]
****When You Get Your January Roundel, Please Take the Time to Vote****