<E30> Sport Seat Leather For Sale

     As a result of reupholstering my front "is" seats, I have the leather
     bolster cushion coverings to sell. This will help me pay off my
     upholstry mortgage. If you need to redo something but want it to
     match your other worn parts, this may be the way to go. I have one
     pretty good set - from the right side of the drivers seat and the
     left side of the passenger seat (the opposite pieces are the reason I
     upholstered, obviously). All are cardinal (red) leather, cover only
     (no cushion).

     1.  Left Lower Bolster Cover
     2.  Right Lower Bolster Cover
     Both are significantly worn, with some surface cracking. The lower
     (side) piece of each was cut for removal at the back where they fit
     around mechanical parts (behind the black plastic cover), but easily
     fixable.

     3.  Left Upper Bolster Cover
     4.  Right Upper Bolster Cover
     Both are worn, with mild surface cracking, otherwise good.

     5.  Front Cushion (behind the knees) Cover  -  Worn, mild surface
     cracking.

     $60 for all five -  I'll pay postage. If I get no takers in a week or so,
     I'll sell separately for $15 each.

     In addition, some other parts I've been meaning to get rid of:

     6. E30 "is" factory trunk-lid spoiler, black, in good condition,
     weathered but with no major flaws, with all mounting hardware, for $45
     (includes shipping).

     7. E30 sunroof deflector, hardware, good condition - $25 (includes
     shipping).

     Everything cheaper if I don't have to ship. Email or call 513/281-5424
     evenings.

     Bob Fluharty       '87 325is       Cincinnati OH