Brake problems

Digesters,

Matthew Yip responded to John Weese's querie about brake problems right
after I responded about the brake bomb.  Matthew simply changed two
pressure switch regulators (after advice from Brett A.) and the problem
went away.  Similar symptoms, but not the same.  This wasn't something I
was aware of (no references to this in the archives or manual).  Very cool.
 I ran down to my car and did a quick re-test.  The brake pedal pumped fine
for about 10 pumps then got really hard.  My idiot lights are the same as
Matthew described.

So I guess I should thank Matthew (and through Matthew, Brett) and wish
John more luck in finding his problems.

This digest doesn't suck, my advice does :^).

Out guys.

Jerry "I don't know crap" Chyo
'88 M5
'72 tii